Access key decision makers and global capital. Realise the development potential of your landholdings, from market leading financial modelling through to deal execution.
Unlock development value from your land and assets with market leading advice from transactional experts. We work with the full spectrum of landowners, from private individuals to global investors and institutions, from charities and the public sector to property companies, housebuilders and developers. Our extensive track record demonstrates our deep understanding of every aspect of the residential land market and our ability to drive premium value from residential development opportunities.
- Land Disposals – strategic analysis to understand potential of the asset underpinned by market, planning and financial modelling analysis, marketing strategy advice, forensic pre-sale due diligence, ability to execute both domestic and global marketing campaigns. Broad experience in driving competition in the market, using our extensive network and contact base. Detailed understanding of how to extract value from land transactions and negotiate the best commercial terms for our clients
- Land Acquisition – site finding, deal structuring advice, financial modelling, market intelligence, data analysis, technical due diligence and negotiation strategy advice
- Partnerships – financial structuring advice, partner selection, project monitoring
- Strategic land services & major projects – research and local market insight, feasibility studies, land assembly advice, planning, design consultancy, place making, financial modelling, business planning and deal execution
Expertise spanning all land types, including:
- Prime city centre development
- Brownfield land/urban regeneration
- Suburban housebuilder
- Retail repurposing
- Residential led mixed use
- Greenfield allocations
- Large, multi-phase strategic sites
- Land suitable for Build-to-Rent and single family housing
Report | Adaptive Spaces
London is a thriving and dynamic city, and an attractive city for live for many. The city is comprised of 33 boroughs, each offering its residents unique benefits.
The 2024 edition of CBRE'S Hot 100 report explores the different London boroughs, evaluating them across a range of categories including projected population and economic growth, as well as average rents and average house prices for first time buyers.
To get a deeper understanding of London’s boroughs, read the full report for the comprehensive analysis covering 10 different categories.
In Q4 2023, there was a rise in office investment volumes in all UK markets, while logistics leasing take-up significantly increased compared to the previous quarter. To explore the findings across the office, retail, logistics, and residential sectors, read the full report.
There was a strong rebound in overall residential investment in 2023 Q4. This was primarily driven by investments in the Single-Family Build-to-Rent market, but the continued demand for Purpose-Built Student Accommodation resulted in investment levels nearly four times higher than in Q3. Explore a detailed analysis of investments across residential sub-sectors in the full report.
There was an increase in investment into the UK real estate market in Q4 compared with the previous quarter. The residential sector attracted the highest investment volumes during this period, and the highest overall investment for the year. Gain insights into the investment trends across key sectors in our full analysis.
Viewpoint | Intelligent Investment
In 2024 the UK will go to polls, it is generally assumed an election will cause market uncertainty, potentially influencing real estate decisions whilst navigating the evolving political landscape. However, our research highlights the resilience of the property market when faced with elections; the upcoming general election in 2024 may even lead to market improvements, creating opportunities for investors. Read our viewpoint to find out more.
Report | Intelligent Investment
The new UK Residential Forecasts report from CBRE provides an overview of our house view for the sector, including forecasts for house prices, sales volumes, new build sales, and private rented sector rents.
Our latest forecasts indicate:
House prices are anticipated to fall marginally by 0.9% in 2024
Sales volumes are expected to remain consistent with 2023, but new-build sales in London are likely to rebound faster
Rents are forecast to grow by a further 5.1% in 2024
Explore our findings in the full report.
CBRE's Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) Index tracks the performance of investor-owned, professionally managed student accommodation assets in the UK. Total returns of 7.7% in the year to September 2023 were driven primarily by strong income growth in the sector. Explore more in the full report.
Report | Creating Resilience
CBRE’s Q4 2023 UK Residential Market Trends explores the latest developments in the sales and rental market. Activity in the sales market remains subdued. At the headline level, house prices were broadly stable, but performance differs across the country with several regions recording house price falls. In contrast, private rental prices have continued to rise amidst low supply and elevated tenant demand. Explore our full analysis for more.
Report | Creating Resilience
With a shortfall of 90,000 homes over the last decade, CBRE’s latest report explores the opportunities and challenges of office-to-residential conversions to help boost housing supply in London. Read the report for our full findings.