Family Friendly Policies
We believe that whether starting or increasing a family everyone has to make decisions that are best for them and their careers and our role is pivotal in championing this.
We are committed to our ongoing DE&I strategy, in which we strive to shape a culture that is inclusive, innovative and engaging and one where each employee can realise their full career potential.
CBRE is proud to have a range of market leading provisions that support our employees and their families through all aspects of family planning, parenthood and beyond. They have been designed to ensure we collectively advocate for our current and future talent.
This includes but is not limited to
- Childcare Allowance to support with the cost of childcare for all parents who are Associate Director and below with children between the ages of one and two
- 16 weeks of fully paid Partner Leave
- 26 weeks of full pay Maternity, Shared Parental or Adoption Leave
- A Neonatal policy providing additional leave for parents with premature babies, extending the duration of paid leave to incorporate the number of weeks early the baby is born
- A Fertility policy, allowing four weeks of paid leave for Fertility treatment and appointments
- A Child and Family Bereavement Policy, including four weeks of paid leave for all parental loss inclusive of Stillbirth, Abortion, Ectopic Pregnancy, Molar Pregnancy and Neonatal loss. Further support is available for loss of partners, parents and siblings
- Menopause support package through healthcare provider, AXA and a Career support package through L&G
Our benefits package continues to help us to attract, retain and progress the best talent across the board and ensure that our support reflects the needs of a modern family in today’s society.