We maintain relationships with the deepest sources of healthcare investment capital, and provide real estate investors with advisory, acquisition, debt & structured finance, valuation, property management, leasing, and disposition services for the full spectrum of life sciences facilities. CBRE’s expertise spans many life sciences categories and property types and leads the industry in managing highly-regulated space.
- Capital Advisory
- Capital Markets – Investment & Corporate
- Cost Assessment & Management
- Development Consultancy
- Facilities Management
- Lab Strategy & Operations
- Locations & Talent Advisory
- Occupancy Management
- Portfolio Strategy & Optimisation
- Project Management
- Strategic Advisory
- Technology & Digital
- Transaction Management
- Workplace Strategy
UK assets valued over the last 18 months
Square feet managed
Life Sciences employees
Of the world's largest Life Sciences companies are clients
Annual Life Sciences revenue
Increase in Life Sciences Advisory people
Transactions over the past 2 years in EMEA
Life Sciences case studies
Core Values of our SolutionsWe understand the critical nature of your portfolio and prioritize quality, compliance, health and safety in everything we do.
- Quality & Compliance: CBRE always keeps client's inspection-ready at all times through client quality teams, a global network of life sciences quality experts, and standardized GxP compliant processes and technologies.
- Health & Safety: We know the complexities of life sciences research and manufacturing and rely on a strong safety program to assure our people operate safely, and our clients and visitors work in safe and healthy environments.
Life Sciences Occupier ServicesEnabling better outcomes for your life sciences business through real estate.
Our life sciences advisors support facilities, labs, manufacturing space and critical environments for a broad range of companies, including the pharmaceutical industry, contract research organisations (CROs), biotech firms, contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs), medical device companies and the genomics industry.
Health, safety and complianceWe understand the critical nature of your portfolio and prioritise quality, compliance, health and safety in everything we do.
Quality & Compliance: we always keeps clients inspection-ready at all times through client quality teams, a global network of life sciences quality experts, and standardised GxP compliant processes and technologies.
Health & Safety: We know the complexities of life sciences research and manufacturing and rely on a strong safety programme to ensure our people operate safely, and our clients and visitors work in safe and healthy environments.
Life Sciences Investor Services
Using experience, best practices and real-time data, our teams collaborate across markets and disciplines to deliver leading solutions for a broad range of investors, developers and owners of facilities, labs, manufacturing spaces and critical environments.
- Independent strategic advice on investment opportunities
- Market trends and data-driven location insights to inform investment and portfolio strategy
- Bespoke market entry feasibility studies, opportunity and platform growth potential appraisals
- Occupier Advisory
- Reliable commercial property valuations, appraisals and advisory
- Business case development, options assessment and financial modelling
- Detailed due diligence
- Advice on end-to-end acquisition process, business planning and transaction structure
- Financing and funding options
- Operating model design, including partnership/JV structures
- Corporate tax advice
- Strategic planning advice and delivery
- Determine highest and best use to balance lab/office split
- Building Consultancy including insight into build cost and specification
- Lead detailed design
- Provide oversight and management of development process
- Drive construction activities to practical completion
- Perform critical property maintenance and facilities management
- Vision and strategic positioning/re-positioning of assets
- individual buildings and major redevelopments across the portfolio
- Occupier engagement to inform marketing strategy
- Establish and implement marketing and leasing/sales strategy
- Advice on follow on acquisitions and/or development pipeline options
- Asset and Portfolio Management
- Life Sciences Advisory on portfolio strategy
- Execute end-to-end sale process of asset or portfolio