Strategic Advisory and Consulting
Vision and Strategy
Developing strategies to unlock business value through your assets. Your trusted advisor from the outset, we translate board-level priorities into value creation opportunities.
Tailored advice, innovative insights and hands-on support to enable you to achieve your business objectives through your real estate strategy.
- Translating business objectives into a real estate vision and strategy
- Writing your vision and strategy aligned to the business priorities
- Board-level and senior stakeholder engagement
- Workshop facilitation
- Leadership advice and capability building
Growth and Innovation
Unlock business growth by disrupting and innovating your products, services and business model.
- Market trends and competitor analysis/benchmarking
- New product/service development
- Market entry/exit assessment
- Embedded innovation as a service function
Asset Vision & Positioning
Create a bold authentic vision and executable strategy for your assets –for individual buildings, site, district or city level regeneration projects.
- Vision, strategy and delivery roadmap for new assets
- Repositioning of existing assets
- Occupier/user segmentation and persona profiling
- Ecosystem and ‘cultural’ curation
Business Case & Options Analysis
Distilling viable options, conducting cost-benefit analysis and risk assessment enable informed decision-making at boardroom level.
- Business case development
- Optioneering & feasibility analysis
- Risk management; risk analysis and mitigation planning
Market Entry/Exit Assessment
Guided by market intelligence, local intelligence and analytics to assist clients with new market entry, expanding into existing markets and decision-making for potential locations, including risk analysis. We create bespoke reports, tailored to your needs.
Typical services include:
- General country/regional overview including macroeconomic analysis
- Local market dynamics and cultural impact
- Benchmarking and competitor analyses
- Costed options of how to enter a new market
- Key indicators aligned with client objectives e.g. infrastructure quality, ease of doing business, SWOT analysis
Occupiers of commercial property face intricate challenges at the best of times, but never more so than now. How are occupiers approaching these challenges, and what market changes might result?