CBRE provides services to a range of stakeholders involved in the provision of Affordable Housing including developers, registered providers, local authorities and investors.
The team has established links across the market through which it connects land, developers and funding solutions, ensuring a continuous drive for value at every turn.
With the outstanding financial acumen of the wider UK Development business, the team facilitates powerful joint venture partnerships between developers, registered providers and local authorities - and provides strategic viability advice on estate regeneration projects and affordable housing additionality requirements.
The team is available to lead affordable housing viability negotiations, including Section 106 agreements. First-hand insight coupled with innovative financial modelling techniques ensures empowering insight into different tenure types, affordability levels and values.
- Overall scheme development viability and affordable housing solutions
- Affordable housing planning statements
- Section 106 agreements and other development contract negotiations
- Sale of Section 106 affordable housing
- Valuation for loan security and internal accounting purposes
- Joint Ventures and Partnering
- Portfolio Strategies
- Acquisitions and disposals of new developments or existing stock
- Estate regeneration advice