CBRE Provides bespoke services to a range of stakeholders involved in the provision of Affordable Housing including Developers, Funders, Registered Providers, Local Authorities and Banks.
The team has well established links across the market place through which it connects land, developers, registered providers and funding solutions ensuring both the delivery of Social Housing and continually seeking to drive value at every turn.
With the outstanding financial acumen of the wider UK Development Business and Capital Advisory Team CBRE has a track record in facilitating joint venture partnerships between developers, registered providers, local authorities and funders.
The team draws from its experience of working for Developers, Land Owners and Local Authorities in leading affordable housing viability negotiations including Sec 106 Agreements coupled with innovative financial modelling techniques to ensure empowering insight into different tenure types, affordability levels and values.
- Overall scheme development viability and affordable housing solutions
- Joint Venturing and Partnership Structures
- PRS Portfolio Valuation and Development Consultancy
- Sale of Section 106 Affordable Housing
- Portfolio Strategy
- Acquisition and disposals if new developments or existing stock
- Debt and Equity Raising
- Private Sales Residential Development Consultancy