Providing Investment Advisory expertise in commercial and residential Real Estate, lending, and indirect markets.
We partner with our clients over the long term to deliver real asset opportunities, create, and manage portfolios and implement financial solutions, across a spectrum of individual assets and sectors.
Working with a wide range of clients from Pension Funds, Local Authorities, Overseas Institutions, High Net Worth Individuals, Family offices, UK Institutions, Charities, Investment Banks and regional Impact Funds.
Providing a wide range of complementary specialisms, from commercial and residential Real Estate, lending, and indirect markets.
We are flexible, adaptive, independent, and focused on delivering optimal return on investment to our clients.
- Devise, implement and manage lending programmes, partnering with our clients to enable them to lend
- Complete service: strategy, originate lending opportunities, due diligence, transaction execution and loan management
- Diverse range of lending strategies encompassing development, value add and investment lending and manager of market-leading ESG-led Impact funds
- Strategic market entry advice – markets, styles, investment, channels
- Fund / partner selection
- Implementation and ongoing management advice and monitoring
- All aspects of portfolio strategy, investment, ongoing asset management and disposal
- Tailored strategies to meet the risk / return objectives of our clients
- Facilitating joint venture partnerships, capital raising (grant, debt and equity) and forward funding transactions
- Advised on a range of innovative public private initiatives that have accelerated housing delivery
Report | Intelligent Investment
The 12th annual Federation of European Self Storage Associations (FEDESSA) survey, co-produced by CBRE for a second year, assesses the European self storage market. In what has been a turbulent year for operators, businesses, and consumers alike, the industry has navigated multiple challenges in the macroeconomic and wider socioeconomic landscape.
The UK government is reportedly mooting the idea of restricting the flow of international students as a short-sighted mechanism to control migration.