Manage Properties and Portfolios
Make informed decisions on rent reviews, lease renewals and other lease driven issues with advice from market leading experts. Our Lease Consultancy specialists have a proven track record of successful negotiation.
Market KnowledgeOur specialist teams cover the whole UK working alongside their market leading agency counterparts from offices in every region and internationally.
This wide geographical coverage and specialisation enables an unrivalled level of insight and service ensuring the best possible solution, balancing local market dynamics with individual client priorities.:
Our strength and depth of market insight is complemented by highly experienced sector specific teams equipped with a sound working knowledge of commercial contracts.Our skilled personnel create value for landlords, occupiers and investors alike; advising on the drafting of new leases, rent review and lease renewal negotiations, lease restructuring, and devising exit strategies, through to the conduct of complex third-party dispute resolution proceedings.
Experienced personnel are equipped to provide expert witness evidence in third-party and Court proceedings relating to the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954, together with other relevant Government legislation.
Our teams include a number of RICS appointed independent experts and arbitrators assisting a deep understanding of the dispute resolution process.
What we can deliver
Acting for investors and occupiers, we represent your best interests, negotiating on your behalf for the best commercial outcome.
- Negotiating Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals (within or outside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
- Lease Restructuring (regears, surrenders and regrants, covenant reappraisal and renegotiation)
- Asset review
- Due Diligence on the acquisition and disposal of leasehold interests
- Advice on form of lease in sale and leaseback transactions
- Rental valuations
- Acting as Expert Witness in rental valuation disputes
- Acting as Third Party; Independent Expert or Arbitrator in resolving rental valuation disputes (through nominated individuals)
We advise on every aspect of lease driven landlord and tenant negotiations, working across all commercial asset classes, including: