We are a multi-disciplinary team providing comprehensive real estate advice to a variety of clients. Recent expansions to our service lines include the Specialist Markets, SIPP management and Petroleum and Automotive teams. We act on behalf of a diverse client base, from local to national clients including; Evans Property Group, Bruntwood, HSBC, Barclays, Highcross, Land Securities, CBRE Investors, M&G Real Estate, Threadneedle, Punch Taverns, Enterprise Inns, Marstons and Greene King. We have often reached the top levels of the CoStars 'Most Active Agent' table and in 2013, have already transacted over 150,000 sq.ft. of office deals.
Follow CBRE on LinkedIn for our insights on the UK commercial property market.
- We currently have 1.3 million sq.ft of office space to let in the North East and are acquiring some 310,000 sq.ft. for a range of clients.
- At present we are marketing circa 4m sq ft of industrial / warehousing space available across the Yorkshire, North Midlands and the North East.
- We are negotiating over 200 lease consultancy cases across the region, covering all main property types.
- Most prolific investment agent in Yorkshire and North East in 2012 with 26 acquisitions / disposals investments.
- The team value over 15,000 commercial properties worth more than £100 billion each year.
- Dedicated high street and out of town retail specialists.
- Currently selling over 100 single assets, 25 lease consultancies on licensed and Leisure property, Team has valued over 2000 pub and leisure assets.
- Servicing National rating work with an aggregate RV of £3.8bn.
- The North East Property and Asset Management team currently manage over 200 properties and run 94 individual service charges.
- The Petroleum & Automotive team were engaged in management or transactional work on approximately 20% of all petrol filling stations in the UK in 2012.
The office is situated only a short walk from Leeds City Station. Leave the terminal building via the North Concourse exit, which bears to the left past the ticketing office, out onto City Square. Negotiate the pedestrian crossings and proceed along Quebec Street to the right of the Majestic Building. Continue along Quebec Street until you reach Leeds Law School on your right (Opposite Quebecs Hotel). Enter through the black iron gates on your right into Toronto Street, our Offices are situated your right hand side at the top of the Square opposite the ‘Aspire’ building.