Edinburgh7 Castle Street
Edinburgh EH2 3AH
With over 60 years’ experience in Scotland’s capital real-estate market, we advise a wide range of clients in both the public and private sector. Our service lines are diverse - recent projects include the development of Lauriston Place, a mixed use city-centre scheme for Gladeadale Capital, the disposal of Calton Square for Jaguar Capital and the acquisition of office space for Blackrock at 1 Exchange Place. Our team of 30 specialist professional and support staff strive to provide our clients with strategic advice and the best possible solutions, whatever their objective. Aligned closely with both the Aberdeen and Glasgow offices, we work as an integrated team to provide bespoke real estate consultancy to clients across Scotland.
Follow CBRE on LinkedIn for our insights on the UK commercial property market.
- The Capital Markets team have been involved in over £160,000,000 of office investment activity in Edinburgh’s City Centre in the last 12 months
- Completed the two largest pre-lets in central Edinburgh in the past decade at Quartermile 4 (Fanduel – 58,600 sq ft, Cirrus Logic – 70,000 sq ft)
- Current involvement in over 350,000 sq ft (53%) of the next phase of development pipeline
- Asset Services manage over 1.8million square foot of commercial property in Edinburgh
- Most active retail and leisure team in Edinburgh city centre within the last 2 years
- We are currently advising on 2,000,000 sq ft of retail space The BCD Team in Edinburgh have managed over 800,000 sq/ft of projects over the past 12 months
The nearest train station to CB Richard Ellis offices in Edinburgh is Waverly Station. From Waverly Station come out onto Waverley Bridge Road and continue walking until you get to the end of the road. Turn left onto A8 Princes Street and continue walking and take the fourth right onto Castle Street. CB Richard Ellis is located at 7 Castle Street.