Extensive Aviation Expertise
CBRE has a wealth of experience with airport property, working with owners, developers and occupiers, advising on every aspect of real estate from the commercial to the practical.
Our newly created Aviation Business Unit, based out of our CBRE GWS HQ location in London, has a particular focus for providing Facilities Management services. Already partnering with key Aviation industry leaders, fulfilling a full suite of Hard & Soft service requirements on a global scale, we have consistent, repeated experience in overcoming challenges bespoke to the aerospace business.
Our teams self-deliver technical services and manage soft services through trusted best in class partners and our delivery model is agile, bringing structure, governance and accountability through employee empowerment.
Every Aviation project is unique. The expert team we build for each assignment taps into our global experience as well as exploiting our day to day knowledge of local market conditions, so we can always provide the best consultancy, strategic and transaction outcomes for you.
Our experience includes:
- Airside and landside advice for airline operators and airport authorities about passenger, cargo, retail and commercial space.
- Airport perimeter development, including office parks, warehousing, hotels and retail.
- Real estate project funding, valuations, investment, leasing, and, project and asset management.
CBRE provides mechanical and electrical maintenance, fabric, cleaning, security, waste management and pest control for all aviation environments including; offices, hangars, lounges, terminals and final assembly lines.
- Delivery of Planned and Reactive M & E, fabric and landscaping services within critical environments
- Building Maintenance services
- HSE Compliance and Security
- General services (handyman, AV equipment maintenance, minor moves etc)
- Minor Projects / Capital Works
- Man Safe
- Minor Projects/Capital Works
- Customer support (Helpdesk, Business Continuity Planning etc)
- Building and Environmental Management and Energy Management
- Security and supporting equipment (support role)
- Fire Detection & Suppression
- Life Safety Systems
- General services
Specialist Aviation Services Covered
We also carry out maintenance on critical aircraft support equipment such as;
- Air Hangar Doors
- Specialist aircraft support equipment
- Aircraft ground power systems
- Aircraft Support Equipment
- Flight Simulators.
- Aircraft nose docking systems
Operator Advisory Services
- Asset Management
- Capital Allowance Claims, Fire Reinstatement & Insurance Valuations
- Corporate Governance and Taxation
- Lease Negotiation, Rent Review & Renewals
- Real Estate Strategy and Structuring