Every aviation project is unique. Our expert team who work on each assignment, tap into our global experience, as well as leveraging our day to day knowledge of local market conditions, so we consistently provide industry leading consultancy, strategic and transactional outcomes for our clients.
Our aviation team, based in our CBRE GWS HQ location in London, has a particular focus on providing Facilities Management services. We have consistent, repeated success in overcoming challenges, bespoke to our client’s business and have established long-term partnerships with key aerospace industry leaders, fulfilling a full suite of hard and soft service requirements.
Our team delivers technical services and manages soft services through trusted best in class partners. Our delivery model is agile, bringing structure, governance and accountability through employee empowerment.
CBRE provides mechanical and electrical maintenance, fabric, cleaning, security, waste management and pest control for all aviation environments including offices, hangars, lounges, terminals and final assembly lines.
- Delivery of planned and reactive M&E maintenance, fabric and landscaping services within critical environments.
- Building maintenance services
- QHSE compliance and security
- General services (handyman, AV equipment maintenance, minor moves etc.)
- Minor projects & Capital works
- Customer support (helpdesk, business continuity planning etc)
- Building, environmental and energy management
- Security and supporting equipment
- Fire Detection and suppression
- Man safe equipment
- Life safety systems
- General services
Specialist Aviation Services
We also support maintenance on critical aircraft support equipment such as:
- Industrial & hangar doors
- Cranes & lifting equipment
- Specialist aircraft support equipment
- Aircraft ground power systems
- Aircraft support equipment
- Flight simulators.
- Aircraft nose docking systems