We understand your needs
- We first gain a thorough understanding of you as our client - what is important to you in relation to your asset and why?
- We work to truly understand the asset and the occupiers
- And finally, we seek to understand you as a professional, what your own personal goals are and why?
- Our experts in Asset Services
- The wider CBRE group, with its global strength and expertise
- And the network of experts in our supply chain
Delivering real quality
- The asset itself, ensuring that the human interface it has with its occupiers is as effective and efficient as possible
- A great occupier experience, which increases asset value and delivers a strong return for you, the client
- And an exemplary asset experience
Our specialist skills
For each asset type, the team offer specialist skills in:
- Asset management
- Health & safety and environmental advice
- Portfolio data and information management
- Property management and lease administration
- Real estate accounting at property, SPV and fund level
- Rent collection and accounting
- Risk management
- Service charge management
- Technical service and facilities management
- Tenant care and service tracking
CBRE manages some of the world's most iconic properties. We recognise that these types of buildings require a specialised property management approach to maximise occupier satisfaction and visitor experience. Premier Properties offers a highly tailored approach, allowing our clients to see results that not only help to define their trophy quality investments, but set them apart in the marketplace. Every detail is considered – from the scent diffused in reception, through to the toiletries and ranges of magazines available to your occupants. There might be cycle repair workshops in the basement – or Amazon lockers and towel laundry services. Whatever your occupants really need, our Premier Properties service will provide it.
Design consultancy is one of the key ingredients of any development and it is crucial to have advice from an experienced property manager through the early stages. We work with Development Managers to develop detailed management strategies throughout scheme design, planning, construction and final occupation. Not only will we provide structured advice and input, but we will work with clients to overcome potential issues and areas that may well be value engineered out as the development progresses. With any development, there will be a number of stakeholders and we will work with all of these to make sure that from a property management perspective, we are all aligned.
We enable our clients to focus on their core business by managing their real estate with total efficiency - and always with the aim of maximising its value. We’ve invested in people and technology, creating a state-of-the-art property management service, ironing out inefficiencies and adding value all the time. We look after the smallest details of our clients’ property, as well as the bigger picture, aligning the management of their real estate to their wider strategic aims. We anticipate needs, deal with issues long before they become problems and tailor services precisely to our clients and their real estate.
We advise on the right mix of use and tenants for a location or site development. Then once we've designated the use, we optimise the space. We get involved with every aspect of your business – setting up buildings, buying buildings, doing works and planning for the future of the whole area. Our Mixed Use team are specialists in managing developments and villages combining offices, retail and residential.
Using our network of offices, we provide property management for clients with a varied portfolio across the UK. This local access allows us to respond quickly to your occupiers needs and provide you with finger-on-the-pulse market insight. Our extensive track record of providing a high quality service across multiple locations means we understand how to apply a set of procedures to a range a buildings across all sectors.
We combine our world-class real estate knowledge with our accounting expertise to provide tailored fund accounting solutions. We believe that outsourcing the fund accounting function allows our clients to focus on their core investment strategies, whilst our expert real estate team manage the daily running of their fund. Our team of highly qualified accountants has a proven track record of dealing with complex accounting transactions and a working knowledge of local and international accounting standards.