• Bangkok office supply decreased by 0.03% Q-o-Q to 8.97 million sq. m. due to the removal of two buildings; however, there was one newly completed office building called Summer LaSalle (Campus A) in Q4 2019.
• The completion of six projects has been delayed from this quarter to the first two quarters of 2020.
• The total net take-up in 2019 was 153,388 sq. m., 25,424 sq. m. of which was in Q4 2019, lower than the anticipated level of 200,000 sq. m. due to the delayed completion.
• Occupancy rate increased from 93.0% to 93.1% in this quarter.
• The average rent for Grade A office space in the CBD rose by 1.5% Q-o-Q and 4.7% Y-o-Y to THB 1,073 per sq. m. per month.