Andrew is an accomplished IT leader with over 20 years of transformation and operational management experience, coupled with complex project and program management experience. He has significant expertise in IT infrastructure and large-scale business transformation projects including cloud.
In his most recent role, Andrew was responsible for the delivery of internal technology services at a multinational Media Company, supporting a global employee and external staff base exceeding 70,000 people.
Andrew has a strong track record in successfully building high-performing teams and delivering major programs of work with Tier 1 and 2 companies in the Financial Services, Media, Legal, Tax and Oil/Gas sectors.
Converged Solutions Director, CBRE Data Center Solutions (DCS)
- Leads integrated technology strategy and implementation globally for DCS occupier clients
- Leads CBRE’s Converged Data Center service offering
- As a key member of the DCS Executive Committee, Andrew’s team consists of seasoned IT, technology, and data center facility solutions experts, who lead the design, management and transformation of CBRE’s most complex data center assignments
Vice President, Managed Services, Multinational Media Company
- Responsible for Internal Technology Services and Data Center infrastructure supporting the Legal, IP & Science, Finance & Risk and News businesses globally.
- Managed the process to select outsource partners, transition and operate these functions as fully managed services.
- Led the transformation of a multinational media company data center estate, closing in excess of 200 small facilities and migrating workload into larger enterprise data centers. This included managed the selection, fit out and ongoing upgrades to a global portfolio of enterprise data centers.
- Worked with CBRE to develop and implement the combined operations model for data centers removing the distinction between IT and Engineering support teams, standardizing operating models globally, reducing risk and improving efficiency while significantly reducing staff costs.
Head of IT Strategy: London Stock Exchange:
Accountable for the development and implementation of an IT strategy for the Exchange including the migration of the member firm network from X.25 to IP and various due diligence exercises supporting potential merger or acquisition transactions.
- Business and technology transformation
- Cost management
- Large scale capital infrastructure projects, particularly data center and trade floor design/build
- Service delivery and continuous improvement