EMEA Investor Intentions Survey 2022
24 Feb 2022
- The office sector is (again) the most preferred property type for European investors in 2022.
- While core and core plus strategies remain widely employed, value-add strategies increased in popularity over 2021.
- Germany was once again the clear winner of the favorite city and country rankings.
- The UK improved its standing amid less short-term uncertainty post-Brexit while London was selected as the top investment market in Europe.
- Compared to 2021, pricing for all asset classes is expected to strengthen during the coming year.
- European investment volumes reached an all-time high in 2021. Indicators are pointing to another record year in 2022.