Supermarkets are complex and specialist properties where value can be affected by a range of factors such as lease terms, physical characteristics, demographic profiles and geographic influences. Acting for a range of occupiers on rent reviews, lease renewals, third party cases and lease restructuring, our in depth understanding of the occupational market ensures optimum results are achieved for the client.
How you benefit
Our dedicated team have access to a variety of internal databases and external systems to ensure that we always have the latest data available to assist in minimising occupiers’ costs.
Through having a thorough understanding of our clients’ operational requirements we are able to assist in devising solutions that mitigate outgoings and that create value for the occupier.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.