Our teams across the UK apply their specialist local
knowledge to deliver first-rate tenant services
With our specialist retailing background and wide ranging agency support, we offer a practical market-led approach to lease consultancy. We have a dedicated team of surveyors experienced in all aspects of Landlord and Tenant work, including rent reviews and lease renewals and providing expert evidence in dispute resolution and litigation. We have assembled a comprehensive database of evidence detailing letting and rent review transactions on high street shops and restaurants, variety and department stores, supermarkets and retail warehouses throughout the country. The Retail Lease Consultancy team acts on behalf of a wide range of investors in commercial property together with many leading retailers and caterers.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.