The world's leading property advisers for corporate occupiers of commercial real estate.
corporate occupier services
What we do
Working in conjunction with our Global Workplace Solutions team, the Retail Corporate Occupier Services team provides dedicated transaction management resource for large corporate occupiers including Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds and TSB. Our transaction management services cover acquisitions, disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals and lease restructuring. All transactions are managed by a dedicated client team who manage CBRE’s specialist delivery team, the legal and construction process working with our client’s appointed advisors. Transactions are undertaken by our specialist team of market-leading experts based in either our London or regional office network. Our transaction managers are also responsible for providing internal client challenge for our clients.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.