Working with the CBRE Capital Markets Team, institutions, property companies, high net-worth individuals and international investors benefit from objective investment advice on the acquisition and disposal of their real estate assets, and can maximise the value of their investments through our strategic portfolio advice.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
Our global network of professionals, specialist knowledge and world class research enables us to provide a market leading service to our clients, and means we are the first to identify new opportunities and investors in the market.
The Capital Markets team advises on all real estate sectors, with specialists in:
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.