Our comprehensive network of specialists are dedicated to offering the best out of town property service
Out of Town Retail Parks
What we do
The Out Of Town Retail Team advise a large number of prestigious retailers throughout the UK such as Marks & Spencer, Nike, Mothercare, New Look and Starbucks who retain CBRE to acquire new stores, dispose of excess space or asset manage their property portfolio.
How you benefit
Clients benefit from the experience of a close knit team who are not only experts in the Out of Town Retail sector, but who also collaborate on a daily basis with the whole of the retail team which provides an unrivalled knowledge of both retail trends and the market generally.
The team have excellent relationships with key landlords and developers which provides intelligence of the best existing and new locations our retail clients should be considering.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.