Acting for a diverse range of retailers all over the UK
What we do
The High Street agency team acts for a diverse range of retailer clients across the UK and Ireland; in locations as diverse as Oban, Scotland to Old Bond Street, London; from flagship acquisitions on Regent Street to lease regears in rural Wales.
Our team is split into regionally focused teams and are able to interact with our specialist shopping centre leasing, valuation, capital markets, lease consultancy and international teams and we are able to cover the market at both micro and macro levels and track all market trends as well as occupational activity. This ensures the best possible terms can be negotiated once all influencing factors have been appraised. Also, with our retailer client base covering all markets from food store and convenience goods’ all the way through to luxury goods’ we are abreast of all developments in the consumer market.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.