With client teams across all retail sectors including high street, out of town, shopping centres and leisure, we are able to create a true partnership with our retailer clients. We spend time understanding your business, your financial requirements and your processes, allowing us to create the best solution for you.
Our team prides itself on our detailed knowledge of the whole of the UK, liaising with our regional and international offices where appropriate. This level of understanding is backed by our ability to deliver swift, accurate and innovative solutions.
Our world-class acquisition and disposal advice helps our clients identify the best locations, source the most appropriate properties, negotiate the best terms and dispose of surplus property in the most effective, profitable way. Our advice is closely aligned with our clients’ strategy and is always geared towards maximising the value of property to their business.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.