The only dedicated Supermarket lease consultancy team in the market for landlords
what we do
CBRE's dedicated Supermarket Lease Consultancy team advises Landlord's on a wide range of Supermarket property matters including Rent Reviews, Lease Re-structuring, Potential Investments & Investment Due Diligence, Extension Fundings and Valuations.
We advise many of the major owners of Supermarkets including AVIVA, AXA, British Land, BP Investment Management, British Steel Pension Fund, CBRE Global Investors, Henderson Global Investors, Hermes, Ignis, Legal & General, M&G Real Estate, NewRiver Retail, O&H and many private investors.
How we achieve these successes
Our dedicated team is able to constantly achieve new benchmarks on rent and rental growth because we can draw on the expertise of the dedicated CBRE Supermarket Group.
These resources and the sole focus on supermarkets means that the team keeps abreast of pipeline development, forthcoming transactions and changing retailer requirements which are so essential for rent reviews, lease re-structuring and advising on potential investments.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.