Advising clients on rent reviews, lease re-gears and strategic lease restructuring on out of town retail and leisure schemes throughout the UK.
out of town retail parks
what we do
The Out of Town Retail Lease Consultancy team advises landlord clients on all aspects of landlord and tenant work, including rent reviews, lease re-gears and strategic lease restructuring on out of town retail and leisure schemes throughout the UK. This is often carried out in conjunction with colleagues in the wider Out of Town Retail asset management and investment teams to deliver a co-ordinated and strategic approach to advising clients.
How you benefit
The client benefits from expert and dedicated landlord and tenant knowledge in this specialist sector of the retail market.
This insight and experience into the intricacies of the Out of Town retail market and the interaction between physical property and the occupational leases combine to achieve the optimum outcome for clients in terms of both rental and capital values.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.