From rent reviews to lease renewal strategies and dispute resolution, our Lease Consultancy team provides advice on all aspects of landlord work.
Our advice is based on adopting a fundamental understanding of trading potential and its relationship with rental value. This is derived from the cross-flow of information with our agency teams who are specialists in the regional and local markets.
We have market leading individuals in each of our teams ensuring that we produce the very best results for our clients.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.