What sets us apart is the quality of our service and advice.
what we do
The Retail Valuation team specialises in valuations of major retail assets throughout the UK. Drawing on the significant experience of the team and unrivalled market knowledge from the retail investment and agency department, we are able to provide investors, lenders and occupiers high quality valuation advice in Shopping Centres, Out of Town Retail Parks, Supermarkets and Factory Outlet Centres.
We carry out a broad range of instructions including:
Loan security valuations
Regular fund valuations
Accounts valuations for private and public companies
Valuation advice for portfolio acquisitions
how you benefit
Our valuation team has both sector specialist and client focused teams operational from 90 offices in 35 countries in EMEA with in excess of 200 valuers in 11 UK offices who undertake valuations in excess of £200 billion of assets per annum.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.