Our expertise is grounded in understanding the interaction
between capital, real estate and risk at all levels.
real estate finance
what we do
CBRE's Real Estate Finance team provides the full range of corporate, structured finance and capital raising services, together with non-discretionary investment advice for individual properties, portfolios, indirect ownership services and complex situations.
This includes corporate recovery services, specialist wholesale unlisted equity raising and derivative brokerage across EMEA.
We bring together a unique mix of expertise in order to meet client needs. Our team of over 70 in EMEA (several of whom are FSA regulated) includes:
CBRE Real Estate Finance Limited is an appointed representative of CBRE Indirect Investment Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.