We are a large team of shopping centre-dedicated investment experts. We specialise in buying and selling shopping centres from super prime regional malls and portfolios to higher yielding and smaller more challenging assets. Our key clients include Institutions, Opportunity Funds, REITs and International Investors.
how you benefit
The volume of our recent work means we have access to, and are in constant contact with, the market’s leading buyers.
Unrivalled occupational insight through our location-specific national retail agency team means we can assess and understand a property’s fundamentals.
Strong transactional management and due diligence, being match-fit from the volume of recent work. We are able to drive a complex shopping centre deal from agreement of Heads of Terms through to completion.
investing in london shopping centres
There are two distinct retail investment markets in the UK: Central London and everywhere else. Rhodri Davies looks at how shopping centre markets are faring in Greater London.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.