CBRE has dedicated sector specialists working on Out of Town Retail and Leisure and Supermarket investment opportunities throughout the UK and across the lot size spectrum. We have considerable experience in advising on investment purchases and sales, funding and commitment agreements, and development transactions on behalf of REIT, prop co, institutional, private equity and individual investment vehicles. Our service offering includes; Investment, Forward Funding, Forward Commitment, Portfolio Transactions and Strategic Portfolio Reviews.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.