In-depth knowledge of the occupational markets and early insight into ever-changing retail trends form the basis of the advice our High Street Investment team offers clients. Property companies, institutions and private individuals all benefit from our ability to draw on the full range of professional services across the company and we offer detailed advice on acquisitions and disposals right across the UK.
Direct brokerage of retail high street investment assets (including unit retailing, department stores, in town food stores, neighbourhood shopping centres, retail parades)
Strategic client reviews (based on retail holdings within mixed portfolios)
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.