We are renowned as being the only large practice able to offer a team dedicated to Central London retail investment. We specialise in signature flagship retail transactions for a variety of key clients including Funds, retail dynasties, private investors and the Landed Estates.
How you benefit
With access to the largest retail agency team in London, we have a detailed understanding and coverage of all London sub-markets.
Our involvement in the majority of key transactions has provided us with a comprehensive list of domestic and overseas investors. Understanding these players and their motivations can help lower your execution risk and unlock off-market opportunities.
Our unrivalled experience transacting complex multi-tenanted assets provides you with the very best pre-transaction due diligence, minimising transaction risk and legal costs.
Global money continues to pour into London. Shops, offices, residential, hotels: they are all targets for overseas investors. Phil Cann, the new head of UK Retail, looks at the buying frenzy and the impact it is having on London’s retail investment markets.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.