Advising Landlords, Developers and Property Companies on all aspects of their property strategies throughout the UK
out of town retail parks
what we do
The Out Of Town Retail team advise Landlords, Developers and Property Companies on all aspects of their property strategies throughout the UK. Developers and property companies value our expertise when building new Retail Parks, landlords benefit from our insight into retail and property trends to advise on the letting of vacant units and asset management of existing Retail Parks. The team advise major landlords such as Legal & General, Blackrock, M&G, Aviva, Scottish Widows and Hermes.
how you benefit
Clients benefit from the experience of a close knit team who are not only experts in the Out of Town Retail sector but who also collaborate on a daily basis with the whole of the retail team which provides an unrivalled knowledge of retail trends and new entrants into the UK market.
In addition, the team work closely with the Lease Consultancy and Capital Markets teams in formulating tailored property strategies which may lead to the sale of an asset once effective asset management has been initiated and returns are realised.
• CBRE’s 2017 Outlook report provides a comprehensive overview of the key trends affecting UK property markets in 2017. Alongside core sections covering the economic, political and investment outlook there is coverage of every major investment and occupier sector.
• There is an improved global economic outlook, but inflation is now a more significant risk than previously. There is less concern about emerging markets.
• UK GDP growth is expected to slow to 1.4% in 2017 due mainly to Brexit-related uncertainty and a tighter labour market.
• The Brexit process will mean a very uncertain 2017, with some volatility in markets expected even if the underlying economy is performing well – not least when Article 50 is served.
• 2016 investment volumes likely to be 30% down on a very strong 2015, with 2017 slightly weaker than 2016.