Project Management – Mixed-Use Development
When you are looking to deliver mixed-use development, you need our expert project managers. We work with tenacity and a passion for delivering developments that benefit communities – and give our clients healthy returns.
We initially use our knowledge of the planning process and the priorities of individual local planning authorities to make sure that your project is both viable and deliverable. We bring in the best consultants from across the market and manage them through planning and delivery.
We create truly world class places – spaces that change the way people live and work, for the better.
Overview of our services
We’re very aware that a development affects how people live and work for decades.
We constantly ask ourselves if we’d like to eat in its restaurants, live in its homes, work in its offices we create and also whether we would invest significant sums of money to make it happen.
We get it right through a broad range of services, our key services include:
- Preparing feasibility reports
- Appointing and managing design teams
- Developing technical briefs and design concepts
- Providing critical design reviews
- Submitting outline and detailed planning applications
- Public consultation management
- Tendering and procurement
- Contract management
We also offer the below related services:
- Site due diligence
- Project monitoring – for joint venture or funded projects
- OJEU bid management
- Project audit and recovery
- Risk management
- Clerk of works
We work with public and private sector groups across the UK. Our clients include:
- Barratt Homes
- Grainger Plc
- Land Securities
- Legal & General
- London Borough of Havering
- Neat Developments
- Royal London Asset Management