Engineering Projects and Design
You need 100% reliability from your building’s infrastructure – now and in the future. So it’s important to work with a team that understands your business, and works with you to give it the best possible advantages.
Our teams listen to what you need your building to achieve, and then we bring in our specialists to make sure that your power and water supply, electrics, kitchens, restrooms, IT, AV and lighting are used in the best way.
For all businesses, engineering design is mission critical. We make sure that your building will cope with the demands you want to place on it now, and for years ahead.
Our work can involve everything from designing to keep trading floors, international banks and equity houses online – through to creating lighting schemes that are energy efficient and increase productivity.
Whatever your business, we give you a building that will be a powerhouse – a place that’s easy and pleasurable to live or work in, that will remain sought-after and marketable for years to come.
Engineering projects and design accounts for about 40% of a building’s total value. Yet it can lead to 100% of its problems – unless you work with a hugely experienced team that adds value to your property throughout its lifecycle.
Overview of our services
Working closely with our colleagues across the breadth of CBRE, we provide services that include:
- Consultancy advice
- Development monitoring
- Compliance monitoring and peer reviews
- System testing and performance validation
- Technical due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- Engineering detailed design and specification
- Specialist lighting consultancy
- Specialist Building Automation (BMS) consultancy
- Commercial office fit outs and refurbishments
- Capital plant replacement projects
- Mission critical engineering
- Reliability, redundancy and resilience advice
We work with clients across all market sectors within the UK and EMEA, including:
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- BBC Pension Trust Ltd
- Deka Immobilien
- China Merchant Bank
- Construction Bank
- Korea Exchange Bank (KEB)
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Royal London Asset Management