The tax relief available on commercial property assets can significantly increase post-tax profit and income. Yet this complex area of the UK tax legislation is often overlooked.
Our specialist Capital Allowances team uncovers every opportunity to claim. Our duel expertise in property and in tax, combined with robust knowledge of construction costs, gives you a distinct commercial advantage.
From the outset, we work with you to maximise your claims – considering everything from tax efficient designs through to energy efficient and green technologies.
And if capital allowances is a new consideration for your company, we can carry out an audit of your business to identify opportunities for savings.
Our Capital Allowances team can make a huge difference to your bottom line. In fact, we’re so confident that you’ll be blown away by what we can help you achieve, we don’t charge fees up front.
Overview of our services
We work with clients both in the UK and across the globe – including Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our services include:
- Providing strategic capital allowances advice during design & construction
- Assisting clients when buying/selling commercial assets to maximise their allowances
- Advising clients on Land Remediation Relief, Business Premises Renovation Allowances (BPRA), Enterprise Zones (EZs) Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs), Contribution Allowances, Service Charge Payments
- Preparing detailed, ‘full disclosure’ capital allowances claims that can be submitted as part of your tax computations
- Negotiating claims with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on behalf of our clients to reach agreement on claims
Click here to read about the Capital Allowance legislation changes effective April 2014.
We advise both occupiers and investors on this niche area of property tax. Our clients include:
- B&M Retail Limited
- Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH
- Kennedy Wilson Europe
- Legal & General
- Mitsui Fudosan UK Limited
- Santander UK Limited