Are you making a CPO?
Our extensive knowledge of compulsory purchase and our experience in working with authorities and developers, makes us a great partner to deliver your scheme. We can provide advice and strategy giving you the best opportunity to deliver your scheme or project.
Our team has worked on major infrastructure projects (roads and railways), town centre redevelopment schemes, regenerations schemes and have worked with energy and utility companies, making us ideally placed to work with you from the beginning.
Our Compulsory Purchase team also offer extensive in-house services, from advice on planning through to bespoke and complex valuations.
Our services include:
- Advising on powers available to you and the strategy in using them
- Property cost estimates
- Negotiating acquisitions/rights by private treaty
- Project managing the CPO process
- Negotiating with statutory objectors
- Preparing and attending CPO inquiries and hearings
- Advising on implementation of powers and the possession process
- Acting as expert witness at public inquiries and Lands Tribunals
- Advising and settling compensation claims
- Part 1 and Section 10 – ‘No Land Taken’ claims
In addition to compulsory purchase our team can provide advice on related topics.
- Statutory valuations
- Ransom strip negotiations
- Restrictive covenants