FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Moving offices can be a daunting challenge, particularly if you're involved in managing the process. We've written a handy guide based on our years of experience in helping businesses move office in Central London. It contains useful hints and tips on finding the right space in the right place, within the right time frame, all while keeping an eye on cost.
Access our brand new guide to find out more about the five things you should watch out for on when planning your move.
- Avoiding false starts: Is your planning process watertight enough to make your move go through smoothly?
- Identifying building defects: What kind of checks can help make sure that your preferred space is actually the most suitable choice?
- Rethinking workspace: Could a change of location mean a change of working patterns for your colleagues, and could that be good for business?
- Getting bumped: A deal that seems too good to be true, may well be. What can you do to make sure your offer is secure?
- Getting internal buy in: The best ideas can sometimes fail without the right support. Do you have the right teams on side?
ACCESS THE GUIDE
For more on the five things you should watch out for when planning your move, access our guide.
FIND OUT MORE
Our team specialises in developing innovative relocation strategies to help you manage your move in a way that limits risk and disruption. Find out more about Central London Tenant Advisory here. Whatever is on your mind, we'll be happy to talk it through.
Call us: +44 (0)20 7182 2721, or email email@example.com.
Or contact a member of our management team below, directly.